So what's so special about it?
- It's believed to be an ancient ancestor of all kangaroo-type animals
- Has long hind legs, but gaits on all fours instead of hopping on the hind legs
- The smallest marcopod and only one with five toes
- It's out during the day and sleeps at night in a rough nest (most Australian animals are nocturnal)
- Has a musky odour (hence the name)
- Is the only one member of it's family Hypsiprymnodontidae
- Is only found in a very small rainforest area of north Queensland