And the bush has friends to meet him, and their kindly voices greet him, In the murmur of the breezes and the river on its bars,
And he sees the vision splendid of the sunlit plains extended, And at night the wonderous glory of the everlasting stars.

Banjo Paterson (1889)

Friday, June 25, 2010

Skywatch Friday

I'm not officially with Skywatch Friday, but how's this for a great sky. This was dawn at Wodgina, and I must say one of the most fantastic ones I have ever seen.



The vertical line is a communications tower.


4 comments:

Madibirder said...

Never ever seen anything like this before.Fantastic sky.

elvira pajarola said...

Absolutely incredibly beautiful.....!!!!!
The "pattern" of the clouds seems made of a really special wind....!!

GORGEOUS!!
Thanks for visiting my Tuscany; I appreciated it!!
ciao ciao elvira

Dave Dorsey said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for visiting Around Anchorage. I'll be visiting your blog again and again. I love reading about your country and its wildlife.

dev wijewardane said...

That sky is stunning.